Mediterranean Veggie Wraps
- 4 (8 inch) spinach or tomato flavored multi-grain wraps
- 2 cups of Mixed Greens
- 1 Medium-sized cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons bottled sliced mild banana peppers
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar Aged In Oak Casts 16 Fl Oz
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Olive Oil
- Pinch of black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Hummus (see the recipe for Hummus on the site)
- You can use store bought Hummus or use follow the recipe for Hummus on this website.
- To prepare Mediterranean Wraps: In a large bowl combine greens, cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta cheese and banana peppers. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and black pepper. Pour dressing mixture over greens mixture. Toss to combine.
- Spread each wrap with about 2½ tablespoons hummus. Top with dressed greens mixture. Roll up. Serve immediately. Hummus may be prepared and chilled ahead of time.