Vegan Avacado Cilantro Hummus
- 1 large Can garbanzo beans (or freshly cooked in pressure cooker)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Salt to Taste
- White pepper to taste
- 1 Avacado (cut into 8 slices)
- Half cup of fresh Cilantro leaves
- Rinse and drain one 15-ounce can no-salt-added garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Add garbanzo beans, lemon juice, Olive oil, Tahini paste (sesame seed paste), salt and white pepper.
- Blend until completely smooth,while scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Add Avacado and Cilantro leaves. Pulse several times or until cilantro is evenly distributed and chopped. Hummus is ready to use.
Note: Hummus can be served as a Dip for chips, breads etc. It can used in Wraps. It tastes delicious and high in protein content and pretty much goes with anything. It can be prepared ahead of time for parties or family celebrations.