Mango Kulfi (Popsicles)
Cuisine: North Indian
Serves : 2
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Fresh cream (whipped)
- 1 cup Mango pulp - fresh preferred (substitute with 1 can if fresh not available)
- Pinch of Cardamon powder – 1 tsp
- 1/4 cup Crushed pistachios or almonds
- Saffron strands 1 tsp soaked
Note: Beware! These Kulfis are very additive. This delicious North Indian chilled dessert will make you fall in love with Indian desserts.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Wash, peel and cut mangoes and prepare fresh Mango pulp
- Combine Evoraped milk, Condensed Milk, and Mango Pulp in a bowl and stir well.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi molds or popsicle molds.
- Place a popsicle stick in each of the molds.
- Freeze them overnight.
- To remove the Kulfi from the mold just dip the mold in a glass of hot water for 10 to 15 seconds and it will release from the mold.