Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Cuisine: All Cuisine
Serves : 8
- 2 cups Almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (for sweetness - can be skipped)
- 1 cup stawberries (cut)
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoon nut spread
- Salt to taste
- oil to cook with
Note: These Vegan crepes are delicious and are easy to make. They are perfect for breakfasts. Kids love them.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined, about 30 seconds. It will form better crepes if the batter is made ahead of time and chilled in the refrigerator.
- Heat non-stick skillet on Medium heat. Lightly coat with oil, spray oil makes this easy and pour ⅓ cup of batter in the center of the pan. Spread the batter in a circles until you have a thin pancake.
- Let the crepe cook until the top no longer looks porous and the edges are starting to become light golden color, about 2 minutes on one side.
- Gently flip to the other side and cook an additional 1½ - 2 minutes,
- Now add strawberries, Bananas, nut spread and roll the crepe.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, spraying the pan with oil between each crepe.
- Arrange them in a platter and serve warm. Optionally, pour chocolate or caramel sauce on top of the crepe as a garnish.