Thai Kale Coconut Curry
- Olive or Avacado Oil
- 2 bunches Kale - 2 bunches
- 1 cup Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Thai Curry Paste
- 1 cup Chickpeas (freshly cooked or Canned)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt and Red Chilli powder to taste
- Cilantro and lime (for garnish)
- In a large non-stick skillet or pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add Cauliflower and Carrots continue to sautee until vegetables become tender (3-5 mins). Add Salt and red Chilli powder to taste
- Stir in curry paste to this mixture and saute for a few minutes.
- Add cooked Chickpeas, Tomatoes, Peas, Coconut milk and bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer the vegetables in coconut milk. Add more water as needed if is too dry.
- Finally, add KALE and cover. Simmer until Kale is crispy but cooked.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro and squeeze fresh drops of lime.