Cuisine: South Indian
- 1 packet Frozen Cut Tindora
- 1 small Onion - finely sliced
- 3 Dry Red Chillies - Broken / Torn into 3 to 4 pcs each
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 10 - 15 Curry Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 2 to 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste (I used 1 tsp)
- Heat Oil in a Pan. When hot, add the Red Chillies and fry for a minute.
- Now add the Mustard Seeds and let them splutter. Then add the Cumin Seeds and let them crackle.
- Now add the Curry Leaves and fry for another minute.
- Add the Onion and fry till brown.
- Now add Garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add the Turmeric Powder and Salt. Mix well.
- Add the Tindora and fry till done.
- Once done, add the chilli powder, mix well and fry for 2 mins
- Serve warm with Rice or any breads