Creamy Mango Pie
Cuisine: All Cuisine
Serves : 8
- 1-1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 fresh mango
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Peach Jelly Powder
- ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, peel and pit mango; place in blender. Add sour cream; blend until smooth. Transfer to medium bowl. Whisk in Cool Whip.
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1/2 cup. Add to jelly; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add mango mixture to jelly; whisk until blended. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until thick enough to mound.
- Pour jelly mixture into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.