- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Pearl onions (Optional if you like)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, Pearl Onions (optional), olive oil, kosher salt, and Red /Black pepper, and Balsamic Vinegar in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, while shaking and flipping the sprouts. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done with juices flowing.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and bake for another 5 mins. You can skip this step to keep it Vegan.
- Adjust seasoning with kosher salt and Parmesan Cheese, if necessary. Serve warm immediately.